Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to wish all you lovely Taken & Single Ladies (& Gents!) a lovely day!



"Romance? What is romance? Is it when I give you flowers? When I give you a gorgeous dinner? Or is it when I simply say, I love you."




I'm not a big believer in being made to 'Show' my Love on a certain day just because it's Valentine's day, I'm a big romantic - My Husband not so much, but i know he loves me with all the little things he does for me :). Personally i think it is a rip off - I don't really like flowers, stuffed toys - are a Definite NO-NO, Plastic Flowers - Please?!? Chocolate - Ok i'll take chocolates! :D x


Are you a fan of Valentine's Day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x