Saturday 16 February 2013

BirchBox February 2013

Birch box in my opinion is the best Beauty Box around, for £10 it introduces you to new brands & products each month & usually i love them! This month is no exception! In this box you got 4 products & 2 extras.





I got 1 sachet of Eboost -Natural energy booster £20.99 full size (20pkts) as my lifestyle extra, which is rather intriguing! & some Birch box Eyelash Curler £10.00 for a Beauty extra.

I then got Korres Guava Shower gel 50ml, full size is £8.00 & a Gerda Spillman Bio Fond Cream Foundation, which i belive to be fullsize is £20.00, this smells lovely & looks like it will be a great product!

Lastly i got Nick Chavaz Beverly Hills Plump n Thick spray 59ml, Fullsize £13.90 & something i can't wait to try is Vichy Thermal Spa Water, this is right up my street, fullsize £7.00.

All in all a great box, i know i will use all the products & probably repurchase a couple, i have definatley got my money's worth.

Are you a fan of BirchBox?



Do you want to subscribe & try Birch Box, If so the link is http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=398

8 comments:

  1. Hi hun! Would you like to join my new facebook group for Beauty, Mummy & Lifestyle Bloggers? Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/137539873079463/
    Hope you can join us :) xx

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely!

    I can't believe I have never tried a beauty box before! this looks great :)


    I’m a new follower via the #bbloggers blog hop and would love you to stop by my blog if you get a chance. I currently have a few reviews; hauls and a hair care post up :)

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Visiting from the Sunday Sync hop. Newest follower! Excited to look around :)
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Beauty Box looks great, I think I shall have to invest £10 a month for this!
    Found you on Emma's page for the Blog Hop!! :)

    Now following from http://emilymodernmummy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Thanks for stopping by!
      I have all the Beauty boxes but was disappointed! This box is the best by far :)
      Thanks
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x