Tuesday 15 January 2013

Shopping my Stash

I'm trying to do this Spending Ban that everyone is doing at the moment, I have decided to pay off my Credit card & stop buying Beauty products for at least a month?
I have a large collection of Make Up, Perfume, Haircare, Shower & Bath Gels that i have decided i will try to use up all my toiletries & dig out some Makeup old favourites that have been neglected at the back of my Makeup Drawers!

Here's what i have rediscovered....

MUA - Heaven & Earth palette - This Palette for £4? Is Amazing, the pigmentation you get is fantastic, for me they last all day without budging, a definite dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette!


NYX Blush - Taupe & Dusty Rose - These are stunning together as a Contour & Blush combo, great pigment & colours for drugstore brand.


BENEFIT - They're Real Mascara - I got this in my YOU Advent calendar at Christmas, i waited until mid-December before i bought it & I'm glad i did as i got it 50% off! Any-who this Mascara is brilliant, i decided not to follow the crowds & purchase it when there was such hype surrounding it as i didn't really believe it, but WOW! My eyelashes are long but with this Amazing!


EOS - Sweet Mint Lip Balm - I love everything about this from the packaging, scent to how it makes my lips feel. I've fallen back in love with it :D.

BOBBI BROWN - Creamy Concealer - I was saving for special occasions?! Why.. It makes my dark circles disappear, without creasing or going cakey it lasts all day.


SLEEK - By 3 Lace - This is such a lovely Blush Trio, every colour give great pigment & is long lasting.

MODELS OWN - Hedonist - The colour is so bright & lovely it makes me smile! No more January blues with this little beauty on my nails!


When was the last time you shopped your Stash?


4 comments:

  1. Dusty Rose seems gorgeous. I was so impressed with NYX powder blushes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      It is such a lovely natural flush, suits any skintone & makeup look
      X

      Delete
  2. I love the blush trio. Such beautiful shades. Models Own Hedonist was my go to shade this summer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sleek Makeup esp the blushes & eye palettes.
      This palette is my fave & the nail varnish is always on my toes! Looks lovely in the summer on both x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x