Wednesday 2 January 2013

Dear Diary - Day Two

Out with the Old! - New Years Resolution?....

After fighting with about 30 different bottles of Shampoo, Conditioner & Shower gels whilst trying to clean my bathroom, made me make a decision that i have to use all my current body products up before i buy anymore!


I currently have 8 different brands of Shampoo & Conditioner on the go all claiming to make my hair thick & luscious  - You'd think I'd learn that they won't miraculously cure my thinning hair! Therefore i will use up everything i have before i purchase the latest best thing....... Am i the only one who has this problem?!


Would you like to see an empties post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x