Thursday 17 January 2013

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O micelle solution

I have been using Bioderma for the past 12-14 months now & i think it is great, I personally use the Bioderma Sèbium H20 solution  as a cleanser in the mornings to remove any oil from my face, and  i use the original as a make-up remover in the evenings. I love how it really removes any make up I have on, whilst also leaving my skin feeling refreshed and revitalised. I've been encouraging friends and family to try out this products and would definitely recommend it to anyone who's on the hunt for a cleanser, make-up remover or just likes trying new products.








At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing.
Sensibo H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).
It removes even waterproof mascara & a heavy smokey eye no problem, i just apply it to a cotton pad, Then gently hold on my for around 10-20 seconds depending on how much eye makeup i am wearing & then i just swipe away & my Makeup has gone!
The only one thing i hate about this product is it is so pigging hard to get hold of & expensive because of this, it is a couple of euros to buy but on eBay prices start around £5? For just the 100ml (Travel size) then 500ml is around £11?

I've been trying to persuade my Husband to take me on a trip to Paris (because i want to stock up on this. But SHhh don't tell him!!) As it is a city i would love to visit.

Available from eBay or City Pharma, Saint Germain, Paris. 

Have you fallen for the charms of Micellar solutions?



1 comment:

  1. *** UPDATE ***
    Bioderma is now available to buy from the UK!
    Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x