Wednesday 5 December 2012

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush

I treated myself to the new Sugar Crush Fresh and Foamy Body Wash, £6.50, and the Body Butter, £10.50 as it was on 3 for 2 in Boots. I had £17.22 on my Advantage points card & thought why not!
The body scrub was sold out :( so i got 2 body washes. (I'm sure i will be going back for it & back ups!)

Sugar Crush.
Fresh, zesty & irresistible
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our zesty lime fragranced range featuring a mouth- watering Blend of Kaffir limes, sparkling lemons and juicy mandarins complete with a gourmand base of sweet vanilla musk and coconut oil.

I really like soap & Glory products, but i am not to keen on the scent of the original one, but OMG! When i took a sniff of this i was in heaven! It smells of a creamy lime cheesecake, i didn't know whether to lick it or slap it on my arm!


The Foaming body-wash is a velvety soap in a huuuge 500ml pump bottle & leaves your skin so moisturised & makes the bathroom smell delicious. 






The Body Butter, is a luxurious treat, and is especially great to apply after exfoliation. It has the exact same smell as the body wash, and, also like the body wash, is super creamy. The cream itself is a really thick consistency, but despite this, it sinks into the skin so well instantly dissolving once you rub it a little. Leaving just smooth gorgeous smelling skin!

Are you a Soap & Glory fan?



11 comments:

  1. iv never been a soap and glory fan but i might just head to boots and try this product out - www.allthingsemmadunn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell put me off.
      But i love this one :)
      Hope you like it!
      X

      Delete
  2. I know i put the body butter on after my shower & felt like getting a spoon & eating it :D

    But you'll be glad to know i resisted!
    Ha
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the Grow Your Blog link party and I'm so glad I did! I'm a beauty blog too, and I love following new ones. I've never had a chance to try these products but I really want too, so I'm glad I read this post :)
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The products are great especially in the colder months!

      X

      Delete
  4. Love your blog hop! Following you!
    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soap and glory I'm planning on buying the sugar crush body wash when I run out of my current soap and glory body wash :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried it, but I do like a thick cream that is very absorbent!

    Visiting today from Sincerely Paula's No Rules Weekend Blog Party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x