Monday 31 December 2012

L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Iced latte

Here is another of the amazing L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows,
I am loving these at the moment. Unfortunately this is yet another colour that is unavailable in the UK, Which is So annoying... I had to purchase on Ebay for the USA..

 
 

Iced Latte is a beautiful, metallic light neutral with a slight golden undertone. The actual formulation of these shadows is very much like pressed eyeshadow pigments.



The textures are different (Iced Latte is more metallic), but this is definitely a great drugstore shadow to get that really intense highlight going in the inner corners of the eye.


This is the most stunning drug store eye colour i have ever seen , it is long lasting, crease proof as far as i can see it is faultless!


Have you managed to get your hands on any?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try these. They look like they have some beautiful shades. This one is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning & last so long! I really wished we had all the same colours as the USA :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x