Tuesday 11 December 2012

Fan di Fendi EDT

I got a sample of this in my Glossybox 'Harrods' edtion & fell in love with the perfect tiny version of the original & then the scent, it is a lovely light & fresh but warm & sexy scent. unlike a scent i own & I'm a bit of a perfumeaholic!!
I can't describe what it is exactly but one smell & i was hooked. I used the sample & purchased the 30ml a month or so ago.
It's described as A radiant floral scent resting on a leather base, this wildly exciting eau de parfum pays tribute to Fendi's expertise with materials such as fur and leather—plus the arty, rock and festive spirit that defines Fendi. It diffuses Roman sun and electric nights, leather and roses, luxury and seduction. 


Notes - Pear-blackcurrant Accord, Tangerine from Calabria, Pink Peppercorn from Reunion Island, Damascena Rose, Yellow Jasmine Accord, Patchouli from Indonesia, Soft Leather Accord. 

I have noticed that most of my favourite scents contain Pink Peppercorn, so maybe that note draws me in....

Are you a Fendi Fan?

2 comments:

  1. I tried a sample and fell in love too!I'm struggling with the choice of which among the many fragrances I will treat myself to!thank you so much fur stopping by!xx Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i love perfume think i have about 4 coming my way for xmas :D
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x