Thursday 13 December 2012

Charles Worthington strength and repair kit

My hair isn't in great shape as you are probably all aware from recent posts! I'm always on the look out for a miracle product! I noticed this & decided to try it as it had 33% off, it should of been £19.99 which i think is quite high for a drugstore brand, but i got it for a little over £13?.

It is supposed to Restore dry, damaged and fragile hair with this salon-inspired hair repair treatment. ,Enriched with our unique Renovoil Complex, it is scientifically proven to strengthen hair and reduce breakage by 93%, giving you stunningly silky hair, all from the comfort of your own home.



It is a 3 step process & you get enough product to apply on 4 separate occasions.


Step 1) Hair repair oil.
All you need to do dispense a couple of pumps into the palm of your hand and work through your hair. I applied it about halfway down my hair and mostly on the tips. It comes in a pump bottle which means there is no mess.
you then put on one of the plastic hair caps (4 provided) to "accelerate the penetration of oils deep into your hair cuticles".  Leave for 5 minutes, i left mind on a little longer as my hair really needs help!

Step 2) strength and Repair Shampoo
Just like a normal shampoo, lather and rinse. This smells lovely.  It leaves your hair feeling very clean too.  By this point, I have to say, I didn't really feel a massive need for the next step, my hair already felt super soft and silky.

Step 3) Intensive Hair repair Masque
This masque is applied to wet hair, and left for 5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Again you could leave on longer if your hair needs it.

It did work & my hair felt in better condition, i don't think i would go as far as saying it is a hair 'Miracle' but if you are looking for something to give your hair an extra boost for the party season then this may be for you?

What's your 'Miracle' hair product?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x