Friday 30 November 2012

Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette

With its sexy neutrals and captivating brights, this fun four-shadow palette can roll with you from the office right into your next hot date. Smoldering brown Darkhorse shadow was previously featured in the much sought after Naked Palette, and the coppery Suspect triumphed in the Book of Shadows. Verve is a pale oyster shimmer that also makes a great highlighter! Woodstock, a hot pink best-seller, is as perfect at the beach as it is at a bar. 

The palette contains 4 eyeshadows,

Woodstock is a dark fuchsia pink with a soft frost finish.

Verve is a pale, muted taupe brown–like a lighter Mushroom. 
Suspect is a muted champagne bronze with a frost finish.
Darkhorse is a dark, sultry bronze shimmered brown.
Aswell as a miniature Lip Junkie Lipgloss & a 24/7 Glide-On Eye liner.
Crush is a semi-sheer magenta pink.
Whiskey is a medium-dark, warm-toned brown.


I have never been disappointed in the quality and pigmentation of the Urban Decay eye shadows. My favourite shades from this palette are Verve and Suspect, they are perfect to wear all over the eyelid with just some eyeliner and mascara, its such a fast and easy look to do.


I like that they have added Woodstock as a pop off colour to this palette. I think it brings something fun and different to the palette. I know some people don't like it but I actually think its pretty cool, not sure when I'll be brave enough to wear it though!.

Another great Palette from Urban Decay!!

What's your favourite Urban Decay shade?






4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x