Saturday 24 November 2012

Topshop Neon Rose Blush

I have always had a love - hate relationship with cream blushes.

This blush costs £6 for 4g of product, so it is relatively inexpensive. It comes in a cute black box and the packaging sturdy and very cute, with a handy mirror included. On the website this blusher is labelled as being a coral colour. But i think it leans more towards the pinky side of coral.


This blusher is cream in the pan but dries as a powder on the cheeks! Which i wasn't aware of,  i was expecting it to give me a nice glow and it didn't - it finishes pretty matte! Although this is definitely more natural looking than a powder blush.

I do like it, but i'm not sure if it has changed my mind with cream blushes, i can recommend mixing a little on your lips with a lip balm for a lovely coral lip!


Available to buy for £6 from TopShop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x