Sunday 25 November 2012

Hugo Boss Deep Red EDP

This is one of my all time favourites it smells delicious & i always get comments of people asking what it is and telling me how lovely i smell!

Hugo Deep Red is for the independent, modern, sexy woman. For a woman who is having more fun, who is more in control and who chooses what works for her.


The Notes for this perfume are

Ginger leaves, freesia and hibiscus

Blackcurrant, pear, tangerine and blood orange

Sandalwood, Californian cedar, vanilla and musk

It is a super sexy scent, perfect for a date night....

Available from all department stores from £28.50

What sort of fragrance do you go for?

3 comments:

  1. I've heard this was a yummy fragrance--guess I'd better check it out for Christmas! Following you via GFC from the Sunday Sync hop--would love it if you could visit and follow back. Thanks! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x