Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sleek Face Form Fair & Medium

I have been dying to get my hands on these little beauties for months! But for some reason they have only just arrived in the shops near me, but have been sold out Everywhere!!

So i decided to just check on Sleek Makeup Website & quickly snapped 2 up! I got Fair & Medium.

Fair is perfect for me as the contour is the right shade for me, As you can see, it's the original colours for the Contour Kit in 'Light', with the added bonus of the gorgeous 'Rose Gold' blusher to compliment lighter skin tones. I always find myself getting over excited and giddy when it comes to 'Rose Gold'.




Medium is a little dark to use as a contour but perfect for an eye shadow, the Blusher is a lovely shimmery bronze colour & as the highlight is darker, so this also makes a brilliant eye shadow or blusher.




These are super pigmented and great for taking on weekends away or on holiday as they are compact, so you only need to take 1 item rather than 3. Leaving lots of space for other beauty products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x