Thursday 4 October 2012

Lush Snow Fairy is Back!!!!

I always know Christmas is just around the corner when Lush release Snow Fairy, I love Everything about it the smell, colour, sparkles!!

When i smell it, it makes me soo happy, its a sweet candyfloss, peardrop smell & is just Yummy! I am on the lookout for a Perfume that smells like it, but so far have been unsuccessful - Whah....


If you want to try it, it's available in Lush stores & on their website for £3.50 - 100g / £6.25 - 250g & £10.25 - 500g. It is limited edition & once its gone its gone!

Last year i also got a magic wand reusable bubble bar for £4.95. Smells just like Snow Fairy & turns your bath Pink!

If you know of any perfumes that smell the same please share as i need my Snow Fairy fix 12 months of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x