Monday 17 September 2012

Models Own Juicy Jules


Models Own Nail Varnish in 'Juicy Jules' - a rainbow glitter sparkle explosion on your nails! Wear this fun and flirty polish to add that extra bit of sparkle and shine.

 
 It applies well. Is not overly thick nor does it chip easily.  I applied approximately 4 coats of Juicy Jules to achieve the opaque glitter finish.



The good thing about this nail polish is that it's really easy to remove! A lot of glittery polishes take hours to scrub off your nails, but this one simply glides off. So handy, especially if you like to change your nail colour regularly!




I really like this nail polish - never been fond of glitter polish, but this has definitely changed my mind even more so. I now understand why bloggers love it so much!

This is also a fantastic polish to put over any coloured nail varnish & would make be great for some sparkle for Christmas

Thanks

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x