Saturday 8 September 2012

Miracle in a little bottle?



Origins super spot remover.



I discovered this little gem several months ago & could not believe it actually did not just work but is absolutely Amazing!!


      

Origins claim it is
"New Advanced Formula.Red PMS blemish? Bad joke breakout? Heal, fight and fade it fast. Just dab on a dot and feel blemish-busting Salicylic Acid instantly help speed healing while anti-spot technology helps visibly correct post blemish darkening. Skin-calming Caffeine and Red Algae help visibly relieve irritating redness. And to help keep skin looking spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris."
 
 
 
 
 

I honestly cannot disagree with any of it, as soon as i feel a spot developing i rub on a little blob of this little beauty Before bed, The morning after Ta da the spot just disappeared and on Mornings i wake up with a new friend on my face this will reduce it drastically & make it easy to conceal.



This product is suitable in my opinion for all skin types & does not dry out my skin as i apply over my night time moisturiser & im good to go!

Enjoy!!

Much Love

Jane 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x